Environmental protection and resource conservation – a MUST!
In order to meet the growing demands of environmental protection and the conservation of resources, we have had an anticipatory style of working for many years. Here are some examples that are intended to illustrate this:
- Our own energy generation through combined heat and power units
- Central heat supply from the waste heat of the CHPUs
- Heat recovery through heat exchangers
- Central cooling water supply in the circulation system
- Process water treatment by electrolysis